Venue Stats Test:
|Matches won batting first||5|
|Matches won bowling first||1|
|Average 1st Inns scores||402|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||386|
|Average 3rd Inns scores||261|
|Average 4th Inns scores||143|
|Highest total recorded||598/9 (206 Ov) by Eng vs PAK|
|Lowest total recorded||72/10 (36.1 Ov) by Eng vs PAK|
When and Where:
AUS vs PAK, 2nd Test, Australia tour of Pakistan, 2018.
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
16th October, Tuesday, 11:30 AM IST
The pitch here at Abu Dhabi is generally identified as a flat track. However, the recent pitch reports suggest that there may be some help for the pace bowlers.
PAKISTAN TEAM NEWS
● Pakistan has decalred 12 member squad.
● Pakistani opener Imam UL Haq had injured his finger and is ruled out of remaining matches
● Fakhar Zaman and Shadab Khan is added to the squad.(Fakhar Zaman is set to debut in test for Pakistan)
● Mir Hamza or Shadab Khan will play as Wahab Riaz is out of 2nd match.
AUSTRALIA TEAM NEWS:
● Team captain has confirmed that their top 6 will remain same i.e there will not be any change in batting
● B Dogget or Michael Neser or Jon Holland any one will play
● M Marsh will play as an allrounder in the team ,he has to play a big role in this team if Australia want to beat Pakistan in Asia.He has scored a century in practice game.
Usman Khawaja, Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Tim Paine(w/c), Mitchell Starc, Peter Siddle, Nathan Lyon, Jon Holland, Ashton Agar, Brendan Doggett, Michael Neser, Matt Renshaw
Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Azhar Ali, Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Bilal Asif, Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Usman Salahuddin, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mir Hamza, Mohammad Rizwan
Mir Hamza/Shadab Khan
J Holland(high)/M Neser/B Dogget
(Dream11 Team )
- T Paine
- U Khwaja
- H Sohail
- Azhar Ali
- M Marsh (vc)
- M Hafeez(c)
- T Head
- N Lyon
- Y Shah
- Mohammad Abbas
- M Starc